The result of the chemical laboratory analysis of “Shirin Su”
“Shirin Su” which fully meets the hygiene certificate of Hygiene and Epidemiology Center of the Ministry of Health of Azerbaijan Republic and standards of the State Agency on Standardization, Metrology and Patents of Azerbaijan Republic is a natural mineral table water having weak alkaline environment, with a mineralized chemical composition of hydro carbonate, chloride, calcium, magnesium.
Composition of water
Test results of the electrolysis device
|Water color after electrolysis||Substances||Effect on body|
|Pink||Iron oxide||Nausea, diarrhea|
|Green||Compounds of copper, nitrogen, chlorine||Kidneys and nervous system, carcinogenic substances|
|Blue||Aluminum sulfate||Dangerous to the nervous system|
|White||Compounds of organic phosphorus, magnesium, compounds of calcium||Liver and kidney, nausea, diarrhea,
Infectious viruses, carcinogens
|Black||Heavy metals||Accumulates in the body|
|Orange||Minerals||Important ones to organism|
Chemical composition of “Shirin Su”
|The total Anions||0.2065||4.20||100.00|
|The total amount of mineralization and ions||0.2863||–||–|
Benefits of “Shirin Su”:
- Never incrusts;
- Filtrated through 3 different filters – sand, activated charcoal and the softening filter;
- Cleaned by reverse Osmotic system;
- Cleaned from heavy metals and harmful substances;
- Enriched with necessary minerals;
- Cleaned from bacteria by ultraviolet light;
- Packed without being touched by human hands;
- Has a health certificate;
- Relevant certificates are available;
- Potable without boiling.
“Shirin Su” approaches to the health of its customers with great responsibility. One of the main advantages of “Shirin Su” is that “Shirin Su” refused a polyethylene terephthalate (PET) packaging that is widely used for drinking water packaging, but is dangerous to the human body. Instead, we use “polycarbonate” bottles for packaging our product. There are 5 main reason for this:
1. Polycarbonate – is durable material. The composition is very close to the glass, but it is 200 times more resistant than glass. Based on this, “polycarbonate” bottles can be used repeatedly.
2. The thermal stability of “Polycarbonate” is 150C. For example, PET bottles are resistant to temperatures up to 40C, but according to the sanitary requirements in the production utensils should be washed in the cleaning solution not less than 60C. That is why “Polycarbonate” allows high level of sanitary treatment of utensils.
3. In contrast to polyethylene terephthalate (PET) the composition of polycarbonate DOES NOT MIX with water even at high temperatures and does not create chemicals dangerous for human body.
4. Polycarbonate bottles give guarantee to store water for a period of 12 months on condition that the initial taste, smell, useful content of water will not be the subject to change.
5. Polycarbonate is considered to be the safest plastic material in the world.
Treatment and packaging
The source of “Shirin Su” is a famous Shollar water located in the Sulutapa settlement. Before the sale, the water is filtrated through three different filters – sand filter, softening filter and activated charcoal filter, then, it is transmitted to reverse osmotic system. In turn, the osmotic system’s membranes having capability of high quality cleaning completely release the water from all pollutants and heavy metals. Later, the water is being ozonized, fully enriched by essential minerals via dolomite and being packed after passing through antibacterial ultraviolet light. “Shirin Su” products which we realize has hygiene certificate of Hygiene and Epidemiology Center of the Ministry of Health of Azerbaijan Republic and the Certificate of Conformity of the State Agency on Standardization, Metrology and Patents of Azerbaijan Republic.